As a Pawnbroker, there are many specialized needs related to the type of insurance coverage you require. Assessing risk and protecting your business from loss is critical. Aligning your company with the right insurance provider - one that can deliver exceptional coverage at a competitive price - is essential to your profitability and success.
Marshall & Sterling’s Specialty Risks Division can supply your business with a customized insurance solution tailored uniquely for the specialized concerns of your industry. Our experienced and dedicated staff can draw upon their relationship with related industries to help protect your company from loss, helping to secure your business.
Someone falls victim to a computer crime every 19 seconds.
The Insurance Policy for my Store
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce estimates that 75 percent of all employees steal at least once, and that half of these steal repeatedly.
10 Steps to Harden the Target... With all of the economic uncertainty going on in this Country and with unemployment still high, we have seen an increase in violent robberies and burglaries across the Nation.
Pawnbrokers who are insured with Marshall & Sterling's Pawnbroker Insurance Coverage are entitled to receive introductory background screening services for free with a new "3 for Free" program sponsored by the Lowers Risk Group partner, Proforma Screening Solutions!
Will I get paid for my property loss? How long will it take?
- Building Coverage - replacement cost, no co insurance penalty applies
- Business Personal Property - replacement cost – no co insurance penalty applies - Pledged
- General Liability Coverage
- Products and Completed Operations including Firearms Products Liability
- Personal and Advertising Liability
- Medical Expense
- Fire Legal Liability
- Hired and Non Owned Auto Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Related Practices Liability
- Employee Theft
- Money and Securities on Premise
- Money and Securities in Transit
- Depositors Forgery
- Computer Fraud
- Extortion / Kidnap / Ransom
- Terrorism Coverage
- Previously Pledged
- Owned Inventory
- Show Window Coverage
- Pledged and Unpledged in a Bank Safe Deposit Box
- Pledged and Unpledged property in Registered Mail of in the USPO Express
- Tenants Improvement and Betterments
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Business Personal Property (Pledged and Previously Pledged) Off Premise
- Business Computers
- Electronic Media
- Exhibition Coverage
- Valuable Papers
- Accounts Receivable
- Windstorm Coverage
- Employee Theft
- Business Income / Extra Expense – 12 month actual loss sustained with no annual aggregate
Plus, a 10% no claims bonus.
Click here for more information of Pawnbrokers Insurance Coverage.